- 00:00: (Music)
- 00:06: I made this reservation two weeks ago. I have a confirmation number. This is unacceptable. I wanna talk to the manager.
- 00:24: Hello?
- 00:25: Mr. Collins I have a woman here at the front desk who made a reservation two weeks ago, we have no record of it.
- 00:32: Oh for Pete’s sake Nancy can’t you take care of it yourself? I am bussy in here. Just, I don’t know. Find her a room someplace.
- 00:38: I already looked. She insists on talking to the general manager.
- 00:43: Oh jeez. All right. All right. All right. I’ll be right down there OK? Hang on. God. It’s unbelievable. Gotta do everything myself.
Talk to me baby. C’mon. There ya go.
- 01:09: Say, will you give me hand with these? I think my wife packed a cinder block in there.
- 01:15: Whoo. That’s heavy. Yeah I’ll send up a bellman if I can find one OK?
Old Geezer. I’m gonna carry a suitcase. Yeah right.
- 01:24: So, do you got the key?
- 01:38: Geeyah! Who could have an appetite after that?
- 01:57: Hello there.
- 02:00: Hello.
- 02:01: I’m Ted Collins, general manager here. I understand there’s been some sort of a problem.
- 02:05: Yes. They seem to have lost my reservation and I was given a confirmation number. Now, I’m in town for a conference. I have to have a room!
- 02:13: Well of course you do. Now, don’t you worry about a thing. I’m going to take care of everything for you. You know what? Why don’t we go sit by the fire where both of us will be a little more comfortable.
- 02:25: Mr. Collins, Cheryl needs to see you right away.
- 02:28: Well Nancy can’t you see I’m busy here?
- 02:31: She said it’s urgent. She’s in front of ballroom A.
- 02:33: Oh jeez. Alright, I’ll be right there.
Don’t you run away on me. I’ll be right back for you.
- 02:39: OK.
- 02:40: OK.
- 02:45: And I’m missing the first dance right now. Now I know the bride and groom made arrangements for me.
- 02:51: Sir what’s the problem here?
- 02:52: Who’re you?
- 02:56: I’m the general manager.
- 02:55: Well why don’t you start managing something then? Right now I’m missing my cousin’s reception because you’ve got the tables arranged so close together I can’t get my chair through.
- 03:03: Look just calm down. Don’t make a scene OK? How about I roll you in there myself and give your own little table of to the side someplace?
- 03:10: I don’t want my own table! I don’t want to be by myself! This is a wedding reception for crying out loud.
- 03:16: What is with you people? You’re never satisfied! Last year I spent over, I don’t know, $50,000 on all these ramps and special entrances and that still isn’t good enough. I mean what is it you want anyway?
- 03:25: (Narrator starts)